Hello, kia ora, hoe gaan dit, namaste, ni hao!

Hi...

I have had an interesting time lately and it has been mostly with my thoughts. I have been doing heaps of research and reading and thinking about what I'm acually going to start studying! I was originally going to be studying Civil Engineering.

But my goals and dreams have change in such a short period of time, that I'm seriuosly considering a degree in Social Sciences!! I know it's crazy, I spoke to someone the other day and I was telling them how weird it is that it never occurred to me before to do Social Sciences, and they replied that perhaps I needed time to figure out who I was and what actually captures my soul.

I have a really keen interest in Community Development. Working with communities by allowing them to dictate and take ownership of the needs that will most benefit them.

Andy Crowe

Monday, 4 May 2009

Love's New Reign [Spread the love like marmalade]

You call me crazy
Our worlds cascaded
Life’s not arrived
Till Love’s new world has invaded.

Broken lives, and
Pumping fists
Even Love’s new reign
Is enacted in this.

Faith, hope and love
Ingredients brewing to be made
The recipe’s sweet taste, to
Spread the love like marmalade.

No comments: